7UP City Club
Located between sections 301-316. The 7UP City Club is a private ticketed area that opens two hours prior to kickoff on Browns gamedays, and is also available as a rental space on non-gamedays. Click here for more information on 7UP City Club memberships.
FirstEnergy Stadium is ADA compliant and features a variety of amenities for guests with disabilities. Please see our Guests with Disabilities page for more detailed information.
100 Alfred Lerner Way
Cleveland, OH 44114
Stadium gates will open two (2) hours prior to kickoff. To ensure guests’ comfort, and in accordance with local fire safety laws, only guests with a ticket will be allowed inside the stadium. Children under the age of two (2) do not need a ticket, however they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Guests will not be permitted to leave the stadium and return on the same ticket, except in the case of a medical emergency.
Guests arriving after the first quarter should use the 7UP City Club entrances on the south side of the stadium, which will remain open the entire game.
Cleveland Browns fans are encouraged to drink responsibly. Proper identification is necessary to purchase any alcoholic beverage. The purchase limit may be reduced and sales may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of stadium management. Fans will not be allowed to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated. Disorderly behavior will result in ejection from the stadium without refund.
- Fans must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- All fans under 30 years of age will be required to show I.D.
- Limit of two beers sold per fan per purchase at concessions and from vendors
- Alcohol will not be allowed into or out of the stadium
- Alcohol sales will end at the conclusion of the third quarter
- Management reserves the right to discontinue sales at any time
Animals, with the exception of trained guide dogs or service animals assisting guests with disabilities, are NOT permitted into the stadium.
Fifth Third Bank ATMs are located throughout the stadium in the following locations:
- 100 Level – 113, 129, 138, 148 & Main Pro Shop
- 200 Level – Kardiac Club
- 300 Level – 313 (7UP City Club), 328 (Lake Club) & 341
- 500 Level – 515 & 537
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into the stadium, the Cleveland Browns implement the NFL Bag Policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Bags that are permitted in the stadium include:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag
- Small clutch bags, no bigger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap
- Fans with medically necessary items should enter through the South 7UP City Club entrances
All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium. Visit www.NFL.com/allclear for more information on the NFL Bag Policy.
Banners and signs are permitted, but must be in good taste, cannot obstruct another fan’s view and cannot cover any stadium signage. They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements. Signs on poles or sticks, constructed of wood or metal material are also not permitted. Fans are permitted to hang banners and signs that adhere to these guidelines along the field wall as long as they do not interfere with any messaging placed by the Browns, their partners or the NFL. Management reserves the right to determine what signs are in violation of stadium policy and confiscate signs that are in violation stadium policy. Out of respect for our fans, all third-party solicitations are strictly prohibited, and no third-party solicitations (whether for charitable, religious, political, commercial or other reasons) will be tolerated in the stadium or on the stadium footprint.
Binoculars are permitted inside the stadium. However, they must be brought in a bag that is in compliance with the NFL Bag Policy.
Browns Buddy Wristbands
Browns Buddy Wristbands are available at any Guest Services location (except section 102), free of charge. In the event that parties become separated, identifying wristbands aid in the reuniting process
Outside beverages of any kind are prohibited. Guests inquiring about where specific beverages are served inside the stadium can visit any Guest Services location for more information.
Cameras and video cameras (camcorders) are allowed, but must not interfere with another fan’s enjoyment of the game. The images reproduced may not be used commercially. Video cameras may not be used to reproduce the game.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into FirstEnergy Stadium:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (1 bag per person)
- Small clutch bags, no bigger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap (1 per person)
- Fans with medically necessary items should enter at the nearest Suite Entry
- Hand-carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be patted down or searched
- Small food items in a clear plastic bag
All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium.
Items that are NOT permitted into FirstEnergy Stadium include but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag or clear bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, binocular cases
- Seat cushions
- Diaper bags
- Alcohol of any kind
- Umbrellas, strollers, laser pointers, and balls of any kind
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by stadium management
See Prohibited Items for more information.
Children under the age of two (2) do not need a ticket, however they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.
- Diaper bags are NOT permitted inside the stadium. See Bag Policy for more information on approved bags.
- Strollers are NOT permitted inside the stadium.
- Browns Buddy Wristbands are available at any Guest Services location (except section 102), free of charge. In the event that parties become separated, identifying wristbands aid in the reuniting process.
- First Game Certificates are available at any Guest Services location (except section 102), free of charge. First Game Certificates are a great way for fans, 14 and under, to commemorate their first game at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Located across from section 108 on the main concourse. The KeyBank Club is a private ticketed area that opens two hours prior to kickoff on Browns gamedays, and is also available as a rental space on non-gamedays. Click here for more information on KeyBank Club memberships.
FirstEnergy Stadium offers closed captioning services to guests who are hearing impaired. Guests can use their own smart phone to access the service, or they may check out a device the from the Guest Services location at section 102 (a valid driver’s license or major credit card is required). For more information about closed captioning, please visit any Guest Services location throughout the stadium.
Located on the service level and accessible via the stairs at 144. Club 46 is a private ticketed area that opens two hours prior to kickoff on Browns gamedays, and is also available as a rental space on non-gamedays. Click here for more information on Club 46 memberships.
We offer Comfort Kits to guests with special needs to make their stadium experience more enjoyable. Comfort Kit items include (but are not limited to): Noise canceling headphones, sunglasses, hand fidget toys, weighted lap blankets, etc. Items can be checked out, free of charge, from the Guest Services booth at Sections 136 and 534. A valid driver’s license or major credit card will need to be left as a deposit for the equipment.
All major credit/debit cards are accepted at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Designated Driver Program
The Bud Light Good Sport program is part of the Cleveland Browns commitment to public and fan safety. The program encourages personal responsibility, respect for other fans and respect for the law. Be a Good Sport and register to be a designated driver at the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver booths located at sections 121, 141 and 542 or at any Guest Services location. Fans that sign up will receive a coupon for a complimentary Pepsi fountain drink and will be entered to win the Designated Driver of the Game and a prize.
Located across from sections 131-136 on the main concourse. The Draft Room is a private ticketed area that opens two hours prior to kickoff on Browns gamedays, and is also available as a rental space on non-gamedays. The Draft Room features an 11,000 square foot climate controlled venue with 48 TVs, a full service bar and specialty food locations. Click here for more information on Draft Room memberships.
Drop Off Areas
Drop off areas are located on the southeast and southwest corners of the stadium. They are identifiable by the universal ADA sign and symbol. However, please be aware that it may be difficult to pick up and drop off guests due to heavy traffic and congestion. Please see our Guests with Disabilities section for a map and more information.
Elevators are reserved for guests with disabilities, suite ticketholders, security personnel and properly credentialed staff only. There are 10 passenger elevators in 6 different locations:
- SW Elevators by Section 102 – Access to Suites 201-235
- SE Elevators by Section 115 – Access to Suites 201-235 & 418-435
- SE End Zone Elevator by Section 118 – Access to Suites 201-235 & Kardiac Club
- NE End Zone Elevator by Section 122 – Access to Sections 622-623
- NE Elevators by Section 131 – Access to Suites 240-282 & 443-494
- NW Elevators by Section 136 – Access to Suites 240-282 & 443-494
See the Seating Access Guide for more information.
There are 9 different guest entrances at FirstEnergy Stadium:
- Southwest Gate (General admission)
- University Hospitals Gate (General admission)
- Northwest Ramp (General admission)
- Northeast Ramp (General admission)
- North Grand Staircase (Suites, Draft Room and Club 46 exclusive)
- Media Entry (Credentialed personnel, Club 46 accessibility entrance)
- KeyBank Club (KeyBank guests)
- Southeast 7UP City Club Entry (Suite guests, Club guests, and guests with disabilities or medical exceptions)
- Southwest 7UP City Club Entry (Suite guests, Club guests, and guests with disabilities or medical exceptions)
There are 4 escalators available for use by all guests:
- SW Escalator at Section 102 – Access to Sections 340-351 & 501-516
- SE Escalator at Section 120 – Access to Sections 317-323 & 501-516
- NE Escalator at Section 124 – Access to Sections 317-323 & 524-544
- NW Escalator at Section 147 – Access to Sections 340-351 & 524-544
NOTE: At the two-minute warning of the first half, the SE Escalator by Section 120 and the NW Escalator by Section 147 will be reversed. The SW Escalator by Section 102 and the NE Escalator by Section 124 will be reversed at the conclusion of the third quarter, or per management’s discretion. Once the escalators are reversed, they do not stop at the 300 level. Guests on the 300 level will then be encouraged to take the stairs or ramps.
There are 4 club escalators reserved for club seat and suite ticketholders only:
- 7UP City Club Escalators at Sections 102 & 115 – Access to Sections 301-316
- Lake Club Escalators at Sections 127 & 141 – Access to Sections 324-339
NOTE: At the two-minute warning of the first half, the SW Club Escalator by Section 102 and the NE Club Escalator by Section 127 will be reversed. The SE Club Escalator by Section 115 and the NW Club Escalator by Section 141 will be reversed at the conclusion of the third quarter, or per management’s discretion.
See the Seating Access Guide for more information.
Fan Code of Conduct
The FirstEnergy Stadium staff and our partners are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience to all fans in attendance. Please be courteous and respectful to those seated around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the event. When attending an event at FirstEnergy Stadium you are required to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is socially unacceptable, offensive, unruly or illegal in nature.
- Using or displaying foul or inflammatory language or gestures.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team’s fans.
- Throwing objects onto the field.
- Entering the playing field or interfering with the progress of the game.
- Failing to follow instructions or refusing to show your ticket when asked by a stadium representative.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Smoking – In compliance with Chapter 3794 of the Ohio Revised Code, smoking is prohibited in FirstEnergy Stadium. E-cigarettes and chewing tobacco are also prohibited in FirstEnergy Stadium.
Event guests are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets. Stadium staff will strive to maintain an atmosphere where all fans in attendance can enjoy the event free from the above behaviors. Event guests and guests in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection, arrest and loss of ticket privileges for future events.
To report an incident or negative fan behavior anonymously during an event, call or text 440-824-6000.
Fan Text/Tip Line
See Gameday Text/Tip Line.
Family Restrooms are reserved for guests with small children and guests with disabilities. All Family Restrooms are ADA compliant and have baby-changing tables. Family Restrooms can be found at the following locations:
- 100 Level – 122, 130, 137 & 149
- 300 Level – 301 (7UP City Club), 319 & 336 (Lake Club)
- 500 Level – 503, 530 & 537
The Family Zone is a ticketed seating area that stresses a family and kid friendly environment. Located in section 351, the Family Zone offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the game in an alcohol-free environment. For ticket information, call 440-824-3434 or visit ClevelandBrowns.com.
Pregame access to the field is permitted to properly credentialed guests only. Guests with the proper credentials can access the field via the seating bowl stairs at section 109/110 and 132/133.
There are 6 first aid locations throughout the stadium:
- 100 Level – 127 & 139
- 300 Level – 316 (7UP City Club) & 342
- 500 Level – 508 & 533
First Game Certificates
First Game Certificates are available at any Guest Services location (except section 102), free of charge. First Game Certificates are a great way for fans, 14 and under, to commemorate their first game at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Food and Beverages
Guests are permitted to bring small food items into FirstEnergy Stadium for personal consumption. Food items should be brought in a clear plastic bag. Beverages of any kind are prohibited.
Footballs in the Stands
Any ball landing in the stands during player warm-up periods or as a result of play must be returned to the playing field. In the event that a player flips the ball into the crowd or hands the ball to a fan, the fan is permitted to keep it.
Gameday Text/Tip Line
To report an issue or negative fan behavior anonymously during an event, call or text 440-824-6000.
Gate Opening Times
Gates open two (2) hours before kickoff for Cleveland Browns home games. Gate opening times vary for other events. Guests arriving after the first quarter should use the 7UP City Club entrances on the south side of the stadium, which will remain open the entire game.
See Entrances for a full list of stadium gates.
Gate Security Screenings
Prior to entering the stadium, all guests will be subject to a security screening including walk through metal detectors and inspection of bags or other items carried in. Ticket holders refusing a security screening will be denied entry into the stadium.
See Gameday Information for more details on stadium safety and security.
There are 14 Guest Services locations throughout the stadium. They are staffed with knowledgeable attendants ready to assist fans with general information, stadium directions, lost and found, lost children, and accommodations for guests with disabilities. Guest Services booths/kiosks can be found at the following locations:
- 100 Level – 102 (Main Guest Services Room), 118, 124, 136, 145 & 149
- 300 Level – 305 & 312 (7UP City Club), 317, 329 & 338 (Lake Club), 342
- 500 Level – 509 & 534
Host Your Event
See Host Your Event for more information on hosting an event at FirstEnergy Stadium.
See Gameday Text/Tip Line.
Located in the 200 east end zone, above the lower Dawg Pound. The Kardiac Club is a private ticketed area that opens two hours prior to kickoff on Browns gamedays, and is also available as a rental space on non-gamedays. Click here for more information on Kardiac Club memberships.
Located between sections 324-339. The Lake Club is a private ticketed area that opens two hours prior to kickoff on Browns gamedays, and is also available as a rental space on non-gamedays. Click here for more information on Lake Club memberships.
Lost and Found
Guests wishing to turn in a found item or inquire about a lost item on gameday should do so at any Guest Services location. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous games should call 440-824-3362 or submit a form on our Lost and Found page.
The Cleveland Browns are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Found items will be held for 30 days before discarding. Items found at previous events will not be available for pick up on event days.
Lost or Missing Persons
Lost children and parents should visit the closest Guest Services location for assistance in the reuniting process. Parents/guardians can also visit the nearest Guest Services location to participate in the free Browns Buddy Wristband program, which can assist in the reuniting process should the two parties become separated.
See Gameday Text/Tip Line.
See Pro Shop.
Mobility Assistance Team
Guests requiring assistance to and from their seats can request Mobility Assistance at any Guest Services location. A limited number of wheelchairs are available to assist with transporting guests to and from their seats. If a wheelchair is needed for the duration of the game, guests must supply their own wheelchair.
Nursing rooms are available for mothers who are in need of privacy to tend to their child(ren). They can be found at the following locations:
- 100 Level – 118
- 300 Level – 349
- 500 Level – 514
See our Directions and Parking page for more information.
Phone Charging Stations
Phone charging stations are available courtesy of FirstEnergy at the following locations:
- 100 Level – 101, 115, 129 & 138
Each station comes equipped with several different charging cables.
There are several Pro Shop locations throughout the stadium:
- 100 Level – 111 (Main Pro Shop), 124, 135 & 147
- 200 Level – NW Exit Ramp, SE Suite Lobby
- 300 Level – 301 & 316 (7UP City Club), 320, 339 (Lake Club) & 348
- 500 Level – 508 & 534
See our Pro Shop page for more information and hours on non-gameday.
In conjunction with NFL security, all fans entering the gates will be screened for banned objects. Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the stadium entrances will not be allowed in the stadium. Unlawful items that are discovered during inspections are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest.
The following are prohibited in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except disability service animals)
- Bags in violation of the NFL Bag Policy
- Beach balls
- Cans or bottles
- Commercial audio/video recording equipment (including tripods)
- Confetti or glitter
- Coolers of any kind (including soft sided coolers)
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or missile-like objects
- Ice chests
- Illegal substances
- Noisemaking devices
- Plastic bottles
- Selfie sticks
- T-shirts or clothing items with vulgar language or phrasing
The PSL Wall is a dedication to all the season ticket holders of FirstEnergy Stadium who purchased a PSL when the team returned in 1999. The wall spans the entire west end zone on the exterior of the stadium.
Visit www.riderta.com or call 216-621-9500 for information on public bus and train transportation to FirstEnergy Stadium.
Exit and re-entry into the stadium is prohibited. Fans may NOT leave the stadium and re-enter on the same ticket during any event. In the case of a medical emergency, please see a security supervisor at the gate.
Numerous restrooms are located throughout the stadium, all of which are accessible for our guests with disabilities.
Guests at FirstEnergy Stadium may use the restroom that corresponds to their gender identity and/or expression. Should any guest prefer privacy or a non-gender specified restroom, they may use one of the Family Restrooms (single stall) located throughout the stadium. Guest Services representatives and security are posted throughout the stadium to help any guests requiring assistance.
See Ticket Resale.
See Banners and Signs.
In compliance with Chapter 3794 of the Ohio Revised Code, smoking is prohibited inside FirstEnergy Stadium. E-cigarettes and chewing tobacco are also prohibited. For guests’ convenience, designated smoking sections are available outside any of the North Gates on the 100 Level, including:
- CREE Gate by Section 124
- NE Lake Club Gate by Section 130
- NW Lake Club Gate by Section 137
- NW Gate by Section 144.
For the convenience of our fans, stairways are located on all sides of the stadium:
- North – Stairways are located in the elevator lobbies across from sections 131 and 136. These stairways provide access to all levels of the stadium on the north side only.
- East – Stairways are located across from sections 118 and 122. These stairways provide access to the Kardiac Club, Upper Dawg Pound (317-323), Party Deck and Bud Light Balcony.
- South – Stairways are not accessible from the main concourse 100 level. They are only accessible from levels 200-500 on the south side. From the 200 level down, these stairways lead directly to the exterior of the stadium. Once outside the stadium there is no re-entry.
- West – Stairways are located across from sections 144 and 149. These stairways provide access to the upper west end zone (340-351) only.
See the Seating Access Guide for more information.
Strollers are not permitted into FirstEnergy Stadium.
There are 143 suites at FirstEnergy Stadium. Click here for more information on purchasing a suite.
Guests are responsible for coordinating their own taxi pickups. Please note that it is usually difficult for taxis to access the stadium until egress is complete (approximately 1 hour post event).
All pay phones have been removed from FirstEnergy Stadium. If you need to use a public phone, visit any Guest Services location for assistance.
See Gameday Text/Tip Line.
The FirstEnergy Stadium Box Office will be open during these times:
- 10am-2pm, Thursday – Saturday, the week of a home game (for Sunday home games).
- 10am-2pm, Tuesday – Wednesday, the week of a home game (for Thursday home games).
- 9am- Halftime, Browns Home Game days.
- Major ticket onsales where specified.
- Non-Football event days where specified.
Fans can reach us for their ticketing needs in several ways:
- Online at Clevelandbrowns.com or Ticketmaster.com
- By phone at 440-891-5050
- Email at email@example.com
- Through the Browns mobile app
- Visiting us in Berea during normal business hours 8:30am-5:30pm Monday –Friday
- Park in the visitor lot and check in with security
The sale of tickets on FirstEnergy Stadium property is prohibited to anyone other than the Cleveland Browns, FirstEnergy Stadium and its authorized agents without the express written consent of the Cleveland Browns. Violators are subject to arrest and confiscation of tickets without refund. Loss of PSL and/or season ticket privileges may occur if the ticket being sold is a season ticket.
For safety and line of sight reasons, umbrellas are not permitted into FirstEnergy Stadium.
VIP Locker Room
The VIP Locker Room is a private ticketed area on the Service Level of the Stadium that is accessible via the stairwell across from Section 144.
Guests may check their wheelchairs at any permanent Guest Services location.
See Mobility Assistance Team for information on wheelchair assistance.
WiFi is available to all guests, free of charge. The network name is Stadium WiFi. No password is required.
Will Call is located on the South side of FirstEnergy Stadium. Windows open three hours prior to kickoff and remain open until halftime. Picture I.D. is required to claim tickets. Tickets will only be released to the person whose name appears on the envelope.